NEW SHOPS launches today! And includes integration with Shopify and WooCommerce!!
CEO Mark Zuckerberg said expanded e-commerce would be important to begin rebuilding the economy while the pandemic continues.
“If you can’t physically open your store or restaurant, you can still take orders online and ship them to people.”
Users can find Shops on a
facebook business Page, Instagram profile, stories, or ads.
- Sellers will soon be able to tag products from their Facebook Shop before going “live” on Instagram.
- Facebook is testing ways to let you earn rewards with businesses through loyalty programs.
- In the future, you’ll be able to view a shop – and even make purchases – within a WhatsApp, Messenger or Instagram Direct chat.
- Instagram Shop will be US-only initially, but will roll out INTERNATIONALLY later on.
- Later this year, an Instagram Shop tab will appear in the navigation bar, so you can go shopping with a single tap.
This is one of the reasons why we love building our client’s websites in wordpress.
You can really push the limits of what sort of website you want to create.
PLUS, now Facebook is integrating new features with WooCommerce, our favorite wordpress ecommerce product.